Thursday, October 7, 2010

And ... Splat Goes the Camera

I have been away from the computer for the past week or so as my family has been in town. Thank you so much to Grandma, Grandpa, Auntie Amanda and Uncle Tony for coming to visit. We all had SUCH a great time.
I would love to post pics of all the fun times we had...but a certain little someone did a face plant with the camera in the pumpkin patch. So until I decide if I want to buy new or try to fix this one, we are temporarily out of service for pictures.
Here are the last few pics before we were camera-less.
The family on a private plane flying to the Troy game. I got to sit in the cockpit & remember the days when I used to fly...

Daddy & Blake at the high school football game
Above is the scene of the crime at the Pumpkin Patch and probably the last day in the life of the Osbahr camera!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'll be posting ours to snapfish soon, so let me know if there are any you want. There are a few really good ones; others were a bit grainy and/or we weren't quick enough to catch the action! :-) Thank you for everything...it was a wonderful week! xoxo