Monday, October 5, 2009

A Little Nervous

A friend of mine here in the building was pregnant and scheduled for a c-section on Oct. 16, but the baby had other plans and popped out this past weekend-2 weeks early. All I keep thinking is, what if this happens to me!?!? I am not prepared for that at all! I know it can happen at anytime, but I sure hope I have made just as cozy of a home in my belly as I did for Blake, therefore making it too difficult to want to leave early!

We have too much going on between now and then: leave for France in less than 2 weeks for an almost 3-week stay, get home and Daryl leaves for a long weekend, then a week later he leaves town again for a few days and then it is Blake's birthday and Thanksgiving. So do you see baby, Mommy would not be prepared!!!

But we can't wait to meet you on December 3rd, when we'll be all ready!!! :)

No comments: