Wednesday, September 15, 2010

September is Teal Month

Get out there and wear your teal all month long in support of Ovarian Cancer Awareness. My best friend, Amanda Brock Dufon, was taken from us by this horrible disease last year at only 31 years young. This weekend I am participating in a little Fun Run in memory of her and to raise awareness of ovarian cancer.

Paint your toes teal, wear your favorite teal shirt or shorts, have a drink in honor of Amanda with Blue Curacao, or eat teal M&M's...whatever you do, make others aware of this silent, but deadly disease. Know the signs and symptoms. Go to http://www.ovariancancer.org/ to learn more.

Please also visit my fundraising page to donate in support of ovarian cancer research. Thank you.

My Teal Toes!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Have a great run! I'll be thinking about you and about Amanda. Love your toes!!